Newly renovated, beautifully appointed, 2 master suite, 2 bathroom condo in the most sought after location in Tucson.
ABOUT THE CONDO
Experience breathtaking Catalina mountain views from every window of this second floor newly furnished and decorated 1100 square foot gated-community condo. The bedrooms are at opposite ends of the apartment with a spacious living room/dining room combination and open plan kitchen.
- fully air conditioned and heated
- dining room seats 6, outdoor patio table seats 4
- 32" flat screen wall mounted TV, digital cable, CD player sound system, DVD/VHS player
- high speed internet access
- unlimited local and US calling
- fully appointed kitchen (new stainless dishwasher, microwave)
- 2 queen sized Doctor's Choice Monarch Supreme pillow-top mattresses with both down and hypo-allergenic pillows sleeps 4, and new upgraded queen sleep sofa in living room sleeps 2.
- quality linens, duvets and towels
- Levolor and vertical blinds throughout
- new washer and dryer
See floor plan of apartment
ABOUT THE AREA
In the privacy of your luxury condo, take advantage of all Tucson has to offer. The Ventana area of Tucson is the city's most prestigious neighborhood. Canyon Ranch, Loews Ventana Resort, the Westin Paloma, Lodge at Ventana, other resorts and million dollar homes are nestled into the hills. Around the corner is the Sabino Canyon Recreation Area perfect for hiking and picnics because of the unique shade not found in most desert parks. You'll need to stay for months to do everything the area has to offer including hiking, golf, tennis, shopping, antiquing, exploring national parks, museums, the swimming pool, hot tub and private fitness room. During cool desert evenings enjoy a glass of wine by the pool side fire pit or on your private patio facing the Catalina mountains.
See Tucson Activities.